Miyerkules, Abril 27, 2016

Getting Foundation Repair Done On My House

My brother came in from out of town last weekend. We were hanging out around the house and drinking with a few friends. My brother spotted something on the side of my home and went over to check it out.

At first I didn't think much about it and thought maybe it was just an insect like a spider or a bee that he was looking at. He yelled for me to come over. I went over and he said do you see that? I didn't see anything and that's when he showed me a thin crack in the foundation of my home.

He works in the construction industry and he said I should probably get that checked out before it causes big problems. I asked him what I need to do and he said to call a Austin foundation repair contractor. He said it should be easy to find someone to work on it for me. So I started looking around for someone to call on Monday. I called and asked if I could make an appointment for them to estimate what it would cost to get fixed. They estimated it a few days later and are supposed to fix it next week.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento